Monday, April 14, 2014

Dodixie Pricewatch 14 April 2014

I fly navy frigates a lot. I like to see how they're doing at my favorite trade hub. 

Fleet Firetail: 13.7 to 12.3 million ISK. 
I am thinking we should expect the price to channel between 9 and 15 million for a while. It seems to take about two months for supplies to run out and the price to spike when warzone control is in the doldrums, so I think it'll happen by mid-May. I don't think it will go totally wild from there. 

Navy Comet: 15.3 to 13 million ISK. 
The market for Navy Comets continues to be absolutely flooded. Tier3 for Gallente Militia just happened. I will probably not be putting my sell orders back when they expire. I got like infinity of these at scout camp, so I'll just fly them when my Firetails run out. 

Hookbill: 18.3 to 16 million ISK. 
Houston, the bird has squirted. Hookbills are about 2 million ISK more expensive than last week. Expect them to remain elevated until the Caldari militia gets another infusion of ex-null funsters like when TEST came to their aid. 

Navy Slicer: 12.5 to 9 million ISK. Most volatile this week.
No change here over last week, except for some daily volatility. Navy Slicers continue their slow decline in price. On aggregate, at least in Dodixie, they are losing about a million ISK in price every two months.

I list the lowest sell first, followed by the highest buy. The names I use here for the navy frigates are the minimum you need to type when searching in EVE-Central to go directly to each of their pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment